Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Monday

Nathan is in New York City with the Spartanburg High School Band. They are marching in the Veteran's Day Parade tomorrow. He is VERY excited. They left on chartered buses late Saturday night and arrived noonish Sunday. They saw "The Lion King" and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. I have not received confirmation that it occurred but my sister was due to meet them for dinner. I hope I can find an online video of the parade tomorrow. Have fun Nathan!

Basketball tryouts start today for Matthew. He was like at kid on Christmas morning on the way to school. He said "lots of kids" are supposed to tryout. The team will be comprised of both 7th and 8th graders. I cannot wait to hear all about it. Good luck Matthew!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

What exciting stuff! Have fun, guys! :)

Shelly said...

Hey! I awarded you the I heart your blog award. See mine for details. :)