Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally! A New Bathroom!

I am finally getting around to posting pics of my new master bath. I am not quite finished but wanted to get these up. I still have to hang the new bamboo blinds like what I hung in the bedroom as well as do something with the sitting stool and floor.

Old light. I really think this light was hung when the house was built over 30 years ago. Ick!


New light. Yes, sorta looks like a booby. lol


Old sink. HAS to be the original sink.


And NEW sink and faucet. Love them!


Here you can see the ugly striped wallpaper (been up there for 13 years!), old light fixture and the old yellow laminate counter top. And, uhm, pardon my mess!


Ta Da!!!!! Check out the new light and marble counter top. I had the old mirror cut down and framed. Saved a bunch of money that way. You can even see the new drawer pulls.
(And yes, I do have all the mess organized now in the drawers!)

No comments: