Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Gobble Gobble

Traveling to my mom's the day before the holiday has become our annual tradition. (Over the hills and through the woods.... Oh, that is for Christmas I think...) We then head to my cousin's on Thanksgiving. It is a nice group of about 15-20 each year. They gather from Kentucky, Tenn and SC. I always look forward to my mom's homemade cranberry sauce and Donna's sweet potato casserole... and for some reason I like to snack on those little sweet pickles before we sit down to eat. Donna always has them out...thank you, Donna. (I take joy in seeing my Uncle Jack - not really my uncle, but my cousin, sneaking them as well.)

The boys and I always like to get out in the morning and take some pics at my mom's. Here are a few. They can really be such lovable goofballs!












(Nearly the whole clan. Some snuck out of the picture!)

No comments: