Saturday, October 18, 2008

Apples


Via Shelly's list of blogs she follows I found a blogger that is pregnant with her second child and has developed a love for Honeycrisp apples. I have enjoyed checking in on this blog from time to time as she is a fantastic photographer and writes great blogs. Over the past month or so I have seen her passion for Honeycrisp apples. I had never heard of them. I am a Gala fan myself....until now.
Last weekend at Bi-Lo I saw they had these lovely red and yellow fruits. I am officially a convert. If you have not tried them...go to a farmer's market or to your local store TODAY and get some. They are crisp and a little sweet. I like to slice them up and put peanut butter on them. My Mom eats them that way.

Mhmmm. Yummy stuff. : )
P.S. I hope my fellow blogger does not mind but I added her to the blogs I follow.

No comments: