Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update

Work and home have been busy so sorry for the lack of updates.

Matthew has a football game this Thursday against Mabry. They beat Mabry 12-6 at the last meeting so we look forward to another win this week. Matthew is still not so thrilled with football but is seeing the season to the end. Their last game is next week.

Nathan has had band competitions the past several Saturdays. No first place yet but hopefully before the season is over. Homecoming is this Friday for Spartan High and he has been working hard on the music. I promise to get a pic of him soon in his uniform. He has this precious girlfriend and I promise to get a pic of them soon as well.

The pool is officially closed for the winter. The leaves are already starting to accumulate on the pool cover. Fall is upon us. I will miss the warm weather but it is nice to to see the color change in the trees.

Work is going very well. I am meeting all of my team members and just getting myself acclimated. I hope to move to my new office in the next few weeks. I will actually have a door!! Looks like I will be heading to New Jersey in early December to meet some new customers. It should be a short trip.

No comments: