Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gracie and her "Piggers"

Gracie, our beagle, has a stuffed pig that we call "Piggers." She and Sophie take turns grabbing and running with Piggers around the back yard as the other chases. Usually it is Gracie with Piggers and Sophie very close behind.

On Sunday Gracie and Sophie were having a blast chasing each other and jumping through bushes with Piggers in tow. I heard Gracie whimpering so I turned around to see this....


PIGGERS WAS IN THE POOL! OH NO.......

Then there was Miss Gracie. All pitiful. Her eyes imploring me to rescue poor Piggers.

"Pwease pwease Mommie. Pwease get Piggers for me. Save her!"


Needless to say Piggers was a wet mess but that did not bother our Tom Boy Gracie. She gladly took her and ran off around the yard again. I am afraid to see what Piggers looks like now after being drug through the pine needles and dirt sopping wet.

No comments: