Monday, September 21, 2009

A New and Improved Piggers

Some of you have asked about Piggers fate. I had not seen Piggers since her dip in the pool last weekend. Saturday morning while I was getting ready for golf I smelled something HORRIBLE! I looked all around the bathroom and bedroom and could not figure out where the smell was coming from. It did not smell like Miss Gracie left me a "present"....it smelled like something was DEAD.

Yesterday while doing laundry I found the source of the odor. IT WAS PIGGERS! Gracie evidently thought my closet was the perfect place for Piggers to sleep.

The picture does not do it justice but she was a "lovely" pink and matted brown. I pretty much doused her with Shout and spun her in the wash.


TA DA! A renewed Piggers. Amazing what Shout and Gain will do!



To celebrate their friend getting a bath, the dogs decided to run and fight and play while I was on a conference call tonight to Australia. Thankfully Sonya was understanding of the dogs barking and fighting beneath my feet. : )

Have any of you ever seen the series of pictures of the stolen yard gnome? As I recall a yard gnome was taken from someones yard and the family ended up receiving blackmail photos of the gnome in various states visiting our nation's sites. Perhaps Piggers needs to go on a road trip...

P.S. Can you tell I don't want to do more laundry tonight?!?! I needed to entertain myself. : )

No comments: