Monday, August 11, 2008

Long Road Trip

I just got back from a five day road trip to see my best friend, Shelly, and her family in Ohio and some of my guild friends in Michigan. 1600+ miles, 7 states, lots of Starbucks African Bush hot tea (Heather - I put that gift card to good use!) and great tunes.

Nothing like seeing good friends and having a good time!

Here is an odd conglomeration of what I passed on the road. Amazing what is out there. I missed a bunch of course...Hey! I needed to drive not take pics. : ) Some of them you will need to click on the pic to see the detail.



Anna, Indiana (I think). So nice of them to name a town after my WoW toon! lol

My old Kentucky Home! This is for Des and his love of golf! See Des, I still think of golf...it is beckoning me back....

This was in Lima, Ohio. Not a town I really want to drive through again. I missed a turn and GPS had me go down some very questionable streets. I got behind this cop and followed him out of town!!!

Funny. I did not realize London was in the middle of Tennessee...or was this Kentucky? Indiana?
A business erected this cross right next to......

this place. At first I thought it was a church but knew a church and a XXX shop could not be next door to each other...especially in rural Tennessee. This was the business man's way I think of disagreeing with this week's sales items. ;) (Click on the pic to make it bigger.)

No comments: