Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My co-workers

Since my new job was announced we decided to take a picture last week...basically the last pic with this team of people.

I have sooooo enjoyed these guys. Desmond and I have known each other for over 10 years now and have been lucky to work together at two different companies. Nancy has been an awesome boss!! She still amazes me with both her sense of calm and sense of humor! And Stephanie is the newest member of the crew. She holds her own with our jokes. : )

As I start thinking of my new job I realize I will miss these people. Yes, they will be in the same building and no doubt I will continue to interact with them in my new role but I will miss them still. /cry

(me, Stephanie, Desmond and Nancy)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

HIIIIIIIIIII DESMOND!!!!!!!

Desmond said...

Hello Shelly. I am glad to hear from you. FYI, I do check your website every week and am glad to see how Harper is growing. (3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day) not that anyone is counting...lol.

Looking forward to the pictures of your future house (whenever that happens) to see how you will decorate it with that Shelly touch.

xoxoxoxox