Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My BFF Shelly!!!

Middletown, Ohio is Shelly's new home town. Thank God for her being on my time zone again! I can manage a 7 hour drive to see her and whole lot better than a flight to the North West coast. She and Doug have a new baby girl and of course she is adorable.






Ruby and Mark (Doug's mom and step dad) were awesome cooks. What was that steak marinade again?? Shelly and I visited the cute little town of Lebanon, Ohio to eat at the oldest hotel in Ohio and take in some shopping.




(This might have been the rush hour in the town!)

I really missed Shelly. Thankfully I got my fix and some hugs from Miss Harper Jane that will last me for a bit.



(Can anyone say the words 'precious moments'?)


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Look at you go, blogger girl! Love that we got to see you and that now you're blogging too! Big hugs!