Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Gadgets and Stuff

My work Blackberry died so I got a nice new Blackberry Curve. Smaller, lighter weight (a bonus!) but learning to use the little track ball. All around a nice thing.

Now for not such a nice thing. My laptop hard drive died. :( Just ordered a new one. Thankfully they are relatively cheap now. I love Dell. Have five of them in the house. Unfortunately I think this is now the 8th hard drive I have gone through. I am beginning to wonder if Dell has no clue about hard drives or perhaps I burn them up???? Maybe I should not love Dell so much....

UGH! Geeze. I could install Windows XP in my sleep at this point I have done it so many times.

Oh! My mother has finally come into this century and is officially OFF the dial up and ON to high speed cable modem. Woo hoo! She even went so far and is getting cable telephone. Go Mama!!

No comments: